Things to Do While Visiting the Abbey Guesthouse
The Abbey Guesthouse is located right next to Saint John’s Abbey Church, in the heart of our schools, Saint John’s University, the School of Theology-Seminary, and the Saint John’s Preparatory School. This inner campus is surrounded by 2,740 acres of lake, woods and prairie.
Here are just some of things to do while visiting the Abbey Guesthouse:
- Pray with the monks. learn more
- Tour the Abbey Church. learn more
- Attend a Sunday at the Abbey program. learn more
- View the Saint John’s Bible at the Hill Museum and Manuscript Library. learn more
- Attend a Johnnies sporting event. learn more
- Walk the trails of the Saint John’s Arboretum. learn more
- Visit the showroom of the Liturgical Press. learn more
- Attend a Fine Arts performance. learn more
- Visit the Saint John’s Pottery studio. learn more
- Read and conduct research at the Alcuin Library learn more
- Shop at the Abbey Gift Shop for items made by the monks.
- Attend a lecture at the School of Theology·Seminary. learn more
- Hike to the Stella Maris chapel. learn more
- Shop at the University Bookstore. learn more
- Bike the Lake Wobegon Trail. learn more
- Relax in your room!
See our home page for other events happening soon!