The Benedictine monks of Saint John's Abbey welcome guests of all faiths to experience the abiding presence of God with a praying community. Located in central Minnesota on 2,740 acres of woodlands and lakes, the Abbey Guesthouse provides monastic hospitality to all who call.
- People coming for a time of spiritual renewal in a private or group retreat.
- Parish staffs needing a place to meet, plan, and renew.
- Parents of our students visiting their loved ones.
- Those needing a place to stay after enjoying a fine arts performance, a sporting event, or any of the many other activities offered on the Saint John’s campus.
- Alumni and alumna of our schools renewing acquaintances through visits and reunions.
- Family and friends of the monastic community who come for a visit.
Let all guests who arrive be received like Christ, for He is going to say, "I came as a guest, and you received me."
- Rule of Benedict, Chapter 53