The Abbey Guesthouse offers three types of guestrooms.
Single rooms are for one person and include one single bed.
Double rooms are for two people and include two single beds or one queen bed.
Suites have a double bedroom and a sitting room that includes a small refrigerator, sink, dining table and chairs, reading chairs and a sofa that makes into a bed. These rooms can accommodate up to four adults.
- Most of our rooms have a direct lake view, a few have a side view of the lake, and a few have a view of the abbey church.
- All the rooms have private bathrooms; some are fully handicapped accessible. (Please request accessible bathroom when registering.)
- The rooms are modestly and simply furnished with a desk and chair, a reading chair, bed and desk lamps, an alarm clock, an extra wool blanket, towels, wash cloth, hand soap and a small closet.
- The rooms are heated and cooled with an energy efficient system using hot and cold water.
- Wireless Internet is available throughout the guesthouse. Ask at the desk for the access password. In addition, the rooms are wired for Ethernet connection to the Internet. Cables are available on request at the front desk. A public computer is available for guest use on the upper level.
- There is a television room on the upper level (room 222) for your use. The bedrooms do not have televisions.
- Each bedroom has a phone. These phones are intended for local calls and are only accessible for long distance calling with a prepaid phone card. Voice mail is not included. Family and friends may call the front desk of the guesthouse at (320)363-2573, and the attendant will transfer the call to your room. We can also take a message and see that you get the message.